Following the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic in Morocco and worldwide, we are all living in a unique period.
In response to the directives from WHO and the Moroccan government, Selman Marrakech has decided to temporarily close its doors to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and our staff.
This unique situation requires unique measures, the concern about restrictions on travel and public gatherings led us to think about special solutions to meet your needs and support you, by modifying our booking and cancellation conditions, and increasing our health and safety measures.
New booking and cancellation conditions
Your satisfaction is at the heart of our concerns. It is with this in mind that we are adjusting our cancellation conditions to ensure maximum flexibility, and help you make the best decisions regarding your travel plans.
All reservations made (outside the periods from October 24 to 31, 2020 and from December 26 to January 4, 2021) may be modified or canceled free of charge until the day of your arrival.
Our commitment to the health and safety of all
The safety, health and well-being of our clients, visitors and employees are our priority, and are even more so today. In this context, we associate ourselves with all health prevention actions by strengthening protection and hygiene measures.
Thus, the following precautionary and emergency measures allow us to continue to provide you with a healthy and safe environment:
· Installation of distributors of hydro-alcoholic solution.
· Wearing a mask is mandatory for all collaborators and clients of the hotel
· Temperature measurement of employees and clients upon arrival at the hotel and at all points of sale
· Frequent cleaning of the most frequently touched surfaces (doorknobs, handrails and stair handrails, elevator buttons, etc.).
· Wearing masks and gloves for all kitchen teams.
· Respect for social distancing in the workplace
· Complete disinfection of the hotel and its outbuildings by fumigation, nebulization and spraying.
· The procedures to be followed in the event of a suspected or confirmed virus in an employee or client are also provided.